Dear Fairways Owners, Guests, and Colleagues
BC Provincial Health Order Restricting Travel
Please be aware that the new BC Provincial Health Order which is effective April 23rd restricts travel between the Regional Health Authorities to essential travel only until May 24th.
Arriving at the Hotel
- It is mandatory to wear masks in all public areas of the hotel. A complimentary disposable mask will be made available at the front desk.
- Please maintain a safe social distance of 2 meters between yourself, other guests, and hotel team members.
- We will eliminate all unnecessary physical contact at check in. All touch points will be wiped down after each guest’s use.
- Complimentary hand sanitizer will be placed in the lobby and guest elevators.
- Underground self-parking for $10 per night.
During Your Stay
- To reduce risk for our guests and team members, daily stay over cleans will not be provided. We will be providing fresh linens on request. The linens will be left outside of the room.
- We will be limiting building access to only confirmed guests and team members.
- We have removed non-essential items from the rooms to reduce touch points.
- Rooms will be stocked with amenities, including toiletries, coffee, tea, etc. Should you require more during your stay please call the Front Desk.
Our Cleanliness Promise
We place great importance on our cleanliness standards and are taking additional steps to ensure we provide a safe environment for our guests and team members. Our cleaning protocols cover a wide variety of items.
- Team members will not be allowed to work if they are not feeling well or have been exposed to COVID-19.
- Guest rooms are put out of order for 24hrs after each departure, and then cleaned and disinfected with hospital grade cleaner.
- Increased public area cleaning with a focus on elevators and buttons, door handles, public bathrooms guest corridors etc.
- Increased cleaning of all staff areas.
We hope the measures we have put in place provide a level of assurance to our guests.
We look forward to having you.
Sincerely, Darren Anderson – General Manager
PLEASE BEAR WITH US
We thank-you for your patience and support!