Dear Fairways Owners, Guests, and Colleagues
We continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation closely as we prepare for the “new” normal. We realize that many of you will have questions or concerns about staying in a hotel. Please continue reading to see the measures we have put in place to keep both guests and employees safe.
Arriving at the Hotel
- We will be practicing social distancing. We will eliminate all unnecessary physical contact at check in. All touch points will be wiped down after each guest’s use.
- Complimentary hand sanitizer will be placed in the lobby and on the guest room floors.
- Underground self-parking for $10 per night.
During Your Stay
- In an effort to reduce risk for our guests and employees, daily stay over cleans will not be provided. We will be providing fresh linens on request. The linens will be left outside of the room.
- We will be limiting building access to only confirmed guests and team members.
- We have removed non-essential items from the rooms to reduce touch points.
- Rooms will be stocked with amenities, including toiletries, coffee, tea, etc. Should you require more during your stay please call the Front Desk.
- The front desk will operate between 8:00 am to 8:00 pm. The front doors will be locked at 8:00 pm. If you are returning to the hotel after 8:00pm access will be through the parkade.
Our Cleanliness Promise
We place great importance on our cleanliness standards, and we are taking additional steps to ensure we provide a safe environment for our guests and team members. Our cleaning protocols cover a wide variety of items.
- Team members will not be allowed to work if they are not feeling well or have been exposed to COVID-19.
- Guest rooms are put out of order for 48hrs after each departure, and then cleaned and disinfected with hospital grade cleaner.
- Increased public area cleaning with a focus on elevators and buttons, door handles, public bathrooms etc.
- Increased cleaning of all staff areas.
- A detailed explanation of the room cleaning process will be provided at check in.
We hope the measures we have put in place provide a level of assurance to our guests.
We look forward to having you.
Sincerely, Darren Anderson – General Manager
PLEASE BEAR WITH US
We thank-you for your patience and support!